Buyer title closing costs work sheet
Below are the typical buyer closing costs for a residential home buyer (excluding lender closing costs and pro-rations). Use the form as a worksheet to calculate your buyer closing costs by adding and totaling your estimates in the Estimate $ column. Use the linked calculators and the provided pro-rata formula to obtain estimates.
* How to calculate the pro-rata share of year tax bill
- Go to the county property appraiser website and get the property taxes for the property.
- Calculate how many days, excluding the sale date, were seller owned property days for the year.
- Divide the calculated seller owned property days by 365
- Multiply by 100 to arrive at a %
- Apply the % to the tax bill to obtain the Pro-rata share of year tax bill.
Hopefully this information is helpful to buyers who want to know what their buyer title closing costs will be.
For information on the remaining buyer closing costs, please visit:
Download a hard copy of the complete buyer closing costs work sheet.
Disclaimer: Please note that all of the above is public information, that I am not providing tax advice, and that you should consult a licensed and certified tax professional before making any decisions about Florida property taxes.
Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch to Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change.
Let us show you how we can be Your Green Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
Thank you for visiting. Please leave a comment below and then check out the rest of our BLOG. We look forward to making Green Home living your reality.
Marius J Smook – Licensed Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP for HOMES, Home Energy Rater.