Welcome to our virtual model for a selection of move-in-ready and pre construction homes in Stuart, the beautiful “Sailfish Capital of the World”.
Our model is a 2,587 SF / 4,144 total SF, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with a Great Room, Verandah, Patio, Court Yard with Trellis, and a 2 Car Attached Garage. These homes feature a casual indoor-outdoor lifestyle with private courtyard surrounded by lush Florida landscaping. Extended gables give them a distinctive look and cover graceful balconies and porches, all on 60 x 140 nature lots, 5 minutes from the water, priced from $450,000.
Our Homes, include the latest Insulated Concrete Form building (ICF) technologies, and are independently certified energy efficient by the EPA’s Energy Star Program, Water Star Program, and Florida Power and Light, and have also been awarded The Florida Green Building Coalition gold certification, thereby meeting the highest economical, ecological and environmentally friendly standards. These homes are not only super energy efficient, healthy and able to withstand hurricane winds, but are also luxurious in every detail, as described below.
For more information, PLEASE REGISTER. Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch to Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change. We look forward to making Green Home living your reality.
Buy this home with $50,000 upgrades included, or choose another from
the collection with the below features:
Super Energy Efficient Features
- Dual Pane, High Performance, tinted, high impact windows with Argon Gas and Low E – to prevent seasonal heat gain and loss.
- Super Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Construction with 2 ½ inch Expanded Polystyrene Insulation on both sides – to maintain cool indoor temperatures in the Florida heat.
- Sealed Attic with Superior Foam Roof Insulation – to complete the total closed insulation shell of the home.
- Polycell Foam Caulking around doors and windows – for draught reduction to maintain lower energy bills.
- Metal Roof – Reflects and does not retain thereby contributing to a cooler attic and home.
Electric and Water
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lighting – throughout the home to reduce electric load.
- Energy Star Rated Luxury Appliances – use 15% – 30% less energy than standard appliances.
- Energy Star Rated Steam Washer and Dryer Combo – Energy and water efficient.
- High Efficiency Hot Water Heater – to reduce the second biggest home energy cost.
- Low Flow Shower Heads and Faucet Aerators – to reduce water consumption and sewer costs.
- Low Flow Toilets – to reduce water and sewer costs.
Heating and Cooling
- Programmable Thermostat – to conserve and reduce air conditioning run time and energy use.
- High Efficiency 15 SEER Heat Pump – for better dehumidification, lower running costs and energy savings.
Other Green Features
This is what makes this home kind to you and the environment.
- Green Certifications – independently certified energy efficient by the EPA’s Energy Star Program, Water Star Program, and Florida Power and Light, and has been awarded The Florida Green Building Coalition gold certification, meeting the highest economical, ecological and environmentally friendly standards.
- Unique Green Neighborhood Development – A small exclusive neighborhood of only green homes and yards.
- Casual indoor-outdoor lifestyle – with private, pool ready courtyard and South East exposure.
- Extended Gables – gives a distinctive look that also covers a graceful balcony and porch.
- Florida Friendly Landscape with native plants – appropriate for site topography and soil types, emphasizing use of plants with low watering and maintenance requirements – certified by the Florida Star.
- Low flow faucet aerators and shower heads – WaterStar certified to reduce water and sewer bills and protect our resources.
- Low flush toilets – also WaterStar certified to significantly reduce water usage.
- Sound Suppressing Construction – dramatically reduces noise from the outside.
- Light-Colored Interior Finishes – for cool Florida living.
- Exhaust Fans in kitchen and bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
- Environmentally friendly & responsible – an average 2,000 SF home built with ICF construction saves up to 47 trees and creates no ozone depletion.
This is what makes Florida living carefree.
- Monolithic slab foundation- minimum 20 inch footers with steel reinforcements.
- Metal Roof – better protection against high winds and rain.
- Steel reinforced 4” poured concrete walls – capable of withstanding hurricane winds and flying debris.
- High Impact Windows – protects against hurricane winds, flying debris and broken glass.
- Waterproof material layer below roof shingles – for double protection from leaks.
- Reinforced concrete 2nd floor – for maximum safety and protection against hurricane winds
- Carbon DiOxide detectors – to protect occupants from deadly toxins.
- Smoke Detectors – with battery backup for guaranteed operation.
- Fire Resistant Construction – Up to two hours fire resistance rating to protect you.
- Hypoallergenic Certified Green Material Construction – does not contain CFC”s (chlorofluorocarbons), HCFC’s (hydro chlorofluorocarbons), formaldehyde, asbestos or fiberglass.
- Improved Air Filtration – to keep mold, viruses and bacteria out of the home.
- Fresh Air Intake Ventilation System – to circulate and condition fresh air.
- Mold, Mildew and Termite Resistant Construction – Virtually no mold, mildew, insects or termites.
- Effective Envelope Sealing – Drastically reduces air infiltration resulting in less dust pollen and other pollutants coming in from the outside while providing and maintaining comfort and even lower energy usage.
- Screens on all operable windows – to keep bugs and mosquitoes out.
- Greatly Reduced Insurance Costs – due to superior and hurricane resistant construction.
- Low Toxic Interior Paints and Finishes – for large surface areas to protect you from harmful off gassing.
Additional Features Including $50,000 Upgrades.
This is what makes everyone go “Wow!”
- Metal roof – lasts a lifetime thereby saving on roof replacements.
- Beautiful French doors.
- Designer entry door.
- Wood floors.
- Exterior walls finished with stucco and fiber mesh reinforcement.
- Recessed can lights in kitchen.
- Spacious walk in closets.
- Energy efficient name brand range, dishwasher and microwave.
- Name brand chrome faucets and shower heads.
- Ceramic floor tiles in designated areas.
- Cultured Caesar stone and granite kitchen and bath countertops.
- 10’ Ceilings.
- 5 ¼ “ baseboards and crown moldings.
- Designer lighting fixtures.
- Luxury bathroom and Merrilatt Masterpiece kitchen cabinets, features and finishes.
- Prewired for cable TV and alarm system.
- Orange peel-finish on all interior walls and dramatic knockdown textured ceilings.
- Pave stone driveway and front walks
- No flood insurance required.
- 10 Year fully bonded limited structural warranty.
- Good Schools.
- Boaters Paradise with Rivers, Intercoastal Waterway, Inlet and Atlantic Ocean
Take a tour of our model.
Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch it Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change.
Let us show you how we can be Your Green Dream Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
For more information, please register below. We look forward to making Green Home living your reality.
Marius J Smook – Licensed Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP for HOMES, Home Energy Rater.