Thank you for visiting our Green Certified Model Homes in Palm Coast Florida.
We have two models to show:
A two story, 3,228 /4,152 SF, 4 bedroom, 4 bath, Luxury model with attached 2 car garage, and also a one story, 1,815 / 2,490 SF, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Maple model also with attached 2 car garage.
Our models include the latest Insulated Concrete Form building (ICF) technologies, are independently certified energy efficient by the EPA’s Energy Star Program, and Florida Power and Light, and certified green by The Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC), thereby meeting the highest economical, ecological and environmentally friendly standards. These homes also offer healthy indoor air quality, are able to withstand tornado and hurricane winds, and are luxurious in every detail, as described below.
Super Energy Efficient Features
This is what makes these homes so efficient, that they are NetZero Energy Ready.
- Dual Pane, High Performance Vinyl Windows with Argon Gas and Low E – to prevent seasonal heat gain and loss.
- Super Insulated R29 Concrete Form (ICF) Construction with 2 ½ inch Expanded Polystyrene Insulation on both sides – to maintain cool indoor temperatures in the Florida heat.
- Superior Foam Roof Insulation – to complete the total closed insulation shell of the home.
- Polycell Foam Caulking around doors and windows – for draught reduction to maintain lower energy bills
Electric and Water
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lighting – throughout the home to reduce electric load.
- Energy Star Rated Luxury Appliances – use 15% – 30% less energy than standard appliances.
- Solar Hot Water Heater – Provides free hot water from the sun.
- Low Flow Shower Heads and Faucet Aerators – to reduce water consumption and sewer costs.
- Low Flow Toilets – to reduce water and sewer costs.
Heating and Cooling
- Programmable Thermostat – to conserve and reduce air conditioning run time and energy use.
- Energy Star Ceiling Fans – to allow for higher thermostat settings and lower cooling and heating costs.
- High Efficiency Heat Pump – for better dehumidification, lower running costs and energy savings.
- Insulated & Graduated Overhead Air Distribution Duct System – for more efficient air delivery.
- Return Air Ducts in every room – to equalize air conditioning flow for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Maintenance Free Continuous Vent Soffits & Off Ridge Roof Vents – for attic ventilation and cooler air ducts.
- Because of it’s extreme energy efficiency features, the home only needs to generate a small amount of it’s own energy in order to eliminate the remaining electric demand.
- Depending on occupant home feature choices and expected lifestyle, the Solar Electric System will produce 3KW and 5KW of free electricity from the sun.
- Included will be a Net Meter, which turns backwards during the day while the home produces more energy than it is using.
- Surplus energy is sold to the utility company. The net result is an annual zero energy bill.
Other Green Features.
This is what makes this home kind to you and the environment.
- Florida Friendly Landscape with native plants – appropriate for site topography and soil types, emphasizing use of plants with low watering and maintenance requirements – certified by the University of Florida.
- Drought and Bug Resistant Grass – to save on water and avoid chemical and herbicide usage.
- Low flow faucet aerators and shower heads – to reduce water and sewer bills and protect our resources.
- Low flush toilets – also to significantly reduce water usage.
- Sound Suppressing Construction – dramatically reduces noise from the outside.
- Water Impenetrable Wall and Roof Panel System – provides air and moisture tight home shell.
- Instant Hot Water Recirculating System – saves time and water normally lost when waiting for hot water.
- Screened lanai area – for entertaining friend and excluding bugs and mosquitoes.
- Water Efficient Irrigation system – includes a drip line for water savings.
- Magnificent Planned and Landscaped Gated Communities to choose from – Florida tropical living at its best.
- Light-Colored Interior Finishes – for cool Florida living.
- Off Ridge Vents for attic venting – allows attic ventilation while preventing wind lift-off.
- Certified Green Kitchen & Bath Cabinets – sustainably harvested materials, free of toxins.
- Exhaust Fans in kitchen and bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
- 30-Year warranted fungus and mold resistant dimensional shingle roofing – reduces cleaning costs.
- Environmentally friendly & responsible – an average 2,000 SF home built with ICF construction saves up to 47 trees and creates no ozone depletion.
This is what makes Florida living carefree.
- Monolithic slab foundation- minimum 20 inch footers with steel reinforcements.
- Steel reinforced 4” poured concrete walls – capable of withstanding tornado and 200 mph hurricane winds and flying debris.
- High Impact Windows and Glass – protects against hurricane winds, flying debris and broken glass.
- Waterproof material layer below roof shingles – for double protection from leaks.
- Carbon Di Oxide detectors – to protect occupants from deadly toxins.
- Toxin Free Carpets – Carpet and Rug Institute Certified.
- Smoke Detectors – with battery backup for guaranteed operation.
- Fire Resistant Construction – Up to Four Hours Fire resistance rating to protect you.
- Hypoallergenic Certified Green Material Construction – does not contain CFC”s (chlorofluorocarbons), HCFC’s (hydro chlorofluorocarbons), formaldehyde, asbestos or fiberglass.
- High Performance Air Filtration – to keep mold, viruses and bacteria out of the home.
- Fresh Air Ventilation System – to circulate and condition fresh air.
- Mold, Mildew and Termite Resistant Construction – Virtually no mold, mildew, insects or termites.
- Effective Envelope Sealing – Drastically reduces air infiltration resulting in less dust pollen and other pollutants coming in from the outside while providing and maintaining comfort and even lower energy usage.
- Mold Resistant Shower & Tub Walls – no sheet rock or green board allowed in wet areas.
- Screens on all operable windows – to keep bugs and mosquitoes out.
- Greatly Reduced Insurance Costs – due to superior and hurricane resistant construction.
- Electronic Security System – with one year’s paid monitoring.
- Innovative Smart Command Center – including Internet, Phone, TV, Audio, and Security.
- Low Toxic Interior Paints and Finishes – for large surface areas to protect you from harmful off gassing.
This is what makes everyone say “WOW!”
- Sliding glass doors.
- Designer entry door.
- Exterior walls finished with 4 layers of stucco with fiber mesh reinforcement.
- Exterior walls coated with 2 coats of elastomeric paint for long life and low maintenance.
- Acrylic decking on covered lanai.
- Recessed can lights and other luxury light fixtures throughout.
- Spacious walk in closets with warp resistant superior shelving.
- Energy efficient name brand range, dishwasher and microwave.
- Name brand chrome faucets and shower heads.
- Ceramic floor tiles in designated areas.
- Cultured granite kitchen and bath countertops with back splash in all baths.
- 9’4” – 10’ Ceilings and tray ceilings.
- 5 ¼ “ baseboards.
- Designer lighting fixtures.
- Luxury bathroom and kitchen cabinets, features and finishes
- Prewired for cable TV and alarm system.
- Orange peel-finish on all interior walls and dramatic knockdown textured ceilings.
- Brushed concrete driveway and front walks
- 10 Year fully bonded limited structural warranty.
- Really Super Schools.
- Picture book neighborhood communities to choose from.
- And much, much more ……………….
Take a tour of the Luxury Model.
Take a tour of the Maple Model.
Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch to Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change.
Let us show you how we can be Your Green Dream Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
For more information, please register below. We look forward to making Green Home living your reality.
Marius J Smook – Licensed Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP for HOMES, Home Energy Rater.