Thank you for visiting our Model for Green Homes for sale in Kissimmee FL.
Our services are free, and we contribute $500 towards your closing cost when you buy a green home through us.
Please register below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour. We look forward to helping you to make Green Home living your reality.
Our optional floor plan Kissimmee model with a 50 year warranted concrete tile roof is a two story, 2,514 SF /3,461 SF, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, concrete block built home with an attached 3 car garage, which includes Masonry Core-Fill Insulation technologies, and is independently verified to meet RESNET energy efficient standards, whilst also providing, effective water saving, indoor air quality and environmentally friendly standards.
This Kissimmee home’s money saving energy and other green features are listed below, together with the “Wow” features.
Energy Efficiency Features. (This is what saves energy costs).
Outer Home Shell –
Maintaining indoor temperatures means that your air-conditioner will work 50% – 70% less, which can save you hundreds of dollars in electricity and mechanical maintenance costs every year.
- Advanced Framing Techniques – to ensure a very tight home shell.
- Thermal Windows – High Performance, dual pane, vinyl framed, with argon gas and low E to prevent seasonal heat gain and loss, by as much as 35%.
- Concrete Tile Cool Roof – reflects and does not retain heat, thereby contributing to a cooler attic and home.
- Core Fill Concrete Block Insulation – super Insulated R19 to maintain cool indoor temperatures in the Florida heat.
- Sub Roof Radiant Barrier – to prevent solar heat from entering the attic, to keep the air ducts cool, and to increase air conditioning efficiency.
- Superior Attic Insulation – R38 to double ensure that no attic heat enters the home.
- Polycell Foam Caulking around doors and windows – to further eliminate draughts and energy losses.
Electric and Water
- CFL Lamps and Lighting – using 3-4 times less than standard lighting energy.
- Energy Star Rated Luxury Appliances – uses 15% – 50% less energy than standard appliances.
- Super Efficient Hybrid Water Heater – costs 60% less to run than a standard electric hot water heater.
- Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures – Shower heads, faucet Aerators and toilets that reduce water consumption and sewer costs by as much as 50% without compromising performance.
- Efficient Heating and Cooling – 15 SEER heat pump system.
- Programmable Thermo/Humidistat – to conserve and reduce air conditioning run time and energy use.
- Energy Star Ceiling Fans – to allow for higher thermostat settings and lower cooling and heating costs.
Safety Features. (This is what makes Florida living carefree).
- Concrete Roof Tiles – better storm protection than asphalt shingle roofing.
- Monolithic Slab Foundation- minimum 20 inch footers with steel reinforcements.
- Waterproof Material Layer Below Roof Tiles – for double protection from leaks.
- Smoke Detectors – with battery backup for guaranteed operation.
- Electronic Security System – with one year’s paid monitoring.
- Off Ridge Vents for attic venting – allows attic ventilation while preventing wind lift-off.
Good Air Quality Features. (This is what helps to keep you healthy.)
- Zero Toxic Interior Paints and Finishes – for large surface areas to protect you from harmful off gassing.
- Carbon Dioxide detectors – to protect occupants from deadly toxins.
- Toxin Free Carpets – Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- High Performance Air Filtration – to keep mold, viruses and bacteria out of the home.
- Effective Envelope Sealing – Drastically reduces air infiltration resulting in less dust pollen and other pollutants coming in from the outside while providing and maintaining comfort and even lower energy usage.
- Mold Resistant Shower & Tub Walls – no sheet rock or green board allowed in wet areas.
- Screens On All Operable Windows – to keep bugs and mosquitoes out.
- Certified Green Kitchen & Bath Cabinets – sustainably harvested materials, free of toxins.
- Exhaust Fans in the Kitchen and Bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
Eco Features. (What makes this home kind to you, and the environment).
- Sustainable Cabinetry and doors –FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) Environmental certified wood with no added urea-formaldehyde.
- Sustainable Material Countertops Options– made from quartz, recycled concrete and glass.
- Recyclable Building Materials – flooring, roofing, insulation, cabinetry, windows and more.
- Sound Suppressing Construction – with an STC rating of only 53, dramatically reduces noise from the outside.
- Concrete Roof Tiles – for longer lasting, durability and energy efficiency.
- Low E Window Technology – to reduce the transmission of damaging UV light that can cause furniture and fabrics to fade.
- Light-Colored Interior Finishes – for cool Florida living.
- Screened Lanai Area – for outdoor entertaining of friends and excluding bugs and mosquitoes.
- Florida Friendly Landscape With Native Plants – appropriate for site topography and soil types, emphasizing the use of plants with low watering and maintenance requirements – certified by the Florida Star.
- Water Efficient Irrigation System – includes micro irrigation and SmartSense technology to stop watering when it is raining, and MP rotators to put water down in a more efficient way.
- Low Flow Toilets, Faucet Aerators and Shower Heads – WaterStar certified plumbing to reduce water and sewer bills and protect our resources.
- Pest Control System in Walls– environmentally friendly.
- Exhaust Fans in kitchen and bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
- Fungus and Mold Resistant Roofing – increases durability and reduces cleaning costs.
Additional Features. (This is what makes everyone say “WOW!”).
- Choice of several elevations and floor plans.
- Stucco and raised stucco bands.
- 5 ¼ “ baseboards.
- Ceramic floor tiles in designated areas.
- Name brand bathroom faucets and shower heads.
- Marble bathroom countertops with backsplash.
- Luxury bathroom cabinets, features and finishes.
- Designer vanity light fixtures in bathrooms
- Elongated toilets
- Name brand kitchen faucets.
- Name brand range, dishwasher and microwave.
- Granite kitchen countertops with backsplash.
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sinks.
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, features and finishes.
- Cat 5 pre wired for cable TV and alarm system.
- Exterior coach lights at garage entry
- Designer lighting fixtures.
- Recessed can lights and other luxury light fixtures throughout.
- Sliding glass doors.
- Designer entry door.
- Spacious walk in closets with warp resistant superior shelving.
- Upgraded weatherized exterior paint.
- Covered and screened rear porch over acrylic decking.
- Swimming pool.
- Paver driveway and front walks.
- Community sidewalks
- 75 x 115 average lot sizes overlooking conservation..
- 10 Year fully bonded limited structural warranty.
- Super Schools.
- Shopping and entertainment – close to an array of shops and restaurants.
- Close to all the major theme parks and attractions such as Disney and SeaWorld.
- Medical – a range of modern local medical facilities.
- Accessible -Minutes from numerous interstates.
- Only a 40 minute drive to the Atlantic ocean beaches.
Take a tour of our model home.
Thank you for visiting our model for Green Homes for sale in Kissimmee FL. Please leave a comment down below and don’t forget to visit our selection of green Homes For sale in Orlando (Includes Kissimmee).
You can also use our contact form below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to make Green Home living your reality. Please note that while all of the above features are available, actual features displayed at our model can differ or change without notice.
Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch to Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change. Let us show you how we can be Your Green Dream Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
Marius Smook – Lic. Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP (Homes), Cert. Energy Rater.