Thank you for visiting our model for NetZero Energy Ready Houses for sale in Orlando.
Our services are free and we contribute $500 towards your closing cost when you buy a green home through us.
Please register below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour.
We look forward to helping you to make Green Home living your reality.
Our model for green houses for sale in Orlando is a two story, 4,700SF, 7 bedroom, 4 bath, luxury home with an attached 3 car tandem garage. This Energy Star certified home includes a Solar Electric System, Spray Foam Insulation, Masonry Core Fill insulation and many other advanced green features that all together can holistically contribute to it consuming less energy than it produces. This home’s money saving energy and other green features are listed below, together with its “Wow” features.
Energy Efficiency Features. (This is what saves energy costs).
Outer Home shell – Maintaining indoor temperatures means that your air-conditioner will work 50% – 70% less, which can save you hundreds of dollars in electricity and mechanical maintenance costs every year.
- Barrel tile Roof – retains less solar energy thereby contributing to a cooler attic and home.
- Spray Foam Insulation – in the walls and sub roof, to seal the attic and completely insulate the shell of the home.
- Thermal Windows – high performance, dual pane, vinyl framed, with argon gas and low E 3 to prevent temperature gains and losses.
- Insulated Garage Doors – keeping heat out of garage contributes to lower temperatures for the entire home.
Electric and Water
- Solar Electric System – free electricity from the sun.
- Net Meter – turns backwards during the day.
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lighting – throughout the home to reduce electric load.
- Energy Star Rated Luxury Appliances – using 15% – 50% less energy than standard appliances.
- Solar Hot Water Heater – provides free hot water from the sun.
- Low Flow Shower Heads, Faucets and Toilets – providing better performance than conventional while saving water.
- PEX plumbing – cross-linked polyethylene, a flexible piping system that conserves energy and water.
Heating and Cooling
- Sealed and Insulated Air Ducts – prevents the loss of temperatures and conditioned air to the attic, which improves efficiency.
- Engineered Air Ducts – ensures efficient and equal delivery of conditioned air to all parts of the home.
- Air Pressure Balancing – jump ducts to equalize air conditioning flow for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Energy Star Ceiling Fans option – to allow for higher thermostat settings and lower cooling and heating costs.
- Remote Programmable Thermo/Humidistat – to ensure less humidity and maximum comfort while conserving air conditioning run time and energy use.
- Energy Monitoring System – to monitor energy usage and managing and control it remotely, using a mobile phone or computer.
- High Efficiency Heat Pump – 15 SEER option for better dehumidification, lower running costs and energy savings.
- Puron 410A – an air conditioning refrigerant that helps to protect the environment.
- Zoning of Air conditioning System – to prevent conditioning unused parts of the home, thereby saving energy.
- Because of its extreme energy efficiency features, the home only needs to generate a small amount of its own energy in order to eliminate the remaining electric demand.
- Depending on occupant home feature choices and expected lifestyle, the Solar Electric System will produce 3.5 KW and 9KW of free electricity from the sun.
- Included will be a Net Meter, which turns backwards during the day while the home produces more energy than it is using.
- Surplus energy is sold to the utility company. The net result is an annual zero energy bill.
Safety Features. (This is what makes Florida living carefree).
- Waterproof Material Layer Below Roof – for double protection from leaks.
- Fresh Air Intake Ventilation System – to circulate and condition fresh air.
- PEX plumbing – cross-linked polyethylene, reduces plumbing pipe contamination.
- Mercury Free Programmable Thermostat – protects people and the environment.
- Smoke and Co2 Detectors – with battery backup for guaranteed operation.
- Electronic Security System – to protect against intruders and burglars.
- Solid Foundation – steel reinforced monolithic slab with vapor barrier.
Good Air Quality Features. (This is what helps to keep you healthy).
- Mold, Mildew and Pest Resistant Insulation – virtually no mold, mildew, insects or termites.
- Effective Envelope Sealing – reduces infiltration of dust, pollen and other pollutants from outside while maintaining comfort and lower energy usage.
- Mold Resistant Shower & Tub Walls – prevents mold growth in wet areas.
- Improved Air Filtration – MERV 8 filter to keep mold, viruses and bacteria out of the home.
- Fresh Air Mangement System – for clean fresh air circulation.
- Exhaust Fans in Kitchen and Bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
- Low Toxic Interior Paints and Finishes – to protect you from harmful VOC off gassing.
- Toxin Free Kitchen & Bath Cabinets – formaldehyde free.
- Toxin Free Carpets – Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Screens On All Operable Windows – to keep bugs and mosquitoes out.
- Carbon Di Oxide detectors – to protect occupants from deadly toxins.
Other Green Features. (This is what makes this home kind to you, and the environment).
- Barrel or Flat Tile Roofing – much more durable than asphalt and also better for the environment.
- Concrete Pavers – durable and more sustainably produced.
- Sound Suppressing Foam Insulation – provides better comfort by reducing noise from the outside.
- Low E Window Technology – to reduce the transmission of damaging UV light that can cause furniture and fabrics to fade.
- Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures – WaterStar certified to reduce water and sewer bills and protect our resources.
- Sustainable Cabinetry –FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) Environmental certified wood with no added urea-formaldehyde.
- Light-Colored Interior Finishes – for cool Florida living.
- Pest Control System in Walls – environmentally friendly and including $1 million termite bond.
- Flooring – Ceramic tile plus Green Label Plus carpets, certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Water Efficient Irrigation System – includes WeatherSense technology to stop watering when it is raining.
- Florida Indoor-Outdoor Lifestyle – with private pool.
- Florida Friendly Landscape – appropriate for site topography and soil types, emphasizing the use of plants with low watering and maintenance requirements
- Third party certifications – independently HERS (Home Energy Rating Services) rated and certified energy efficient as per the EPA’s Energy Star Program.
Additional Features. (This is what makes everyone say “WOW!”).
- Name brand bathroom faucets and shower heads.
- Luxurious soaker tub and separate shower.
- Cultured marble bathroom countertops with backsplash.
- Separate luxury vanities, features and finishes.
- Designer vanity light fixtures in bathrooms
- Name brand satin nickel interior door hardware.
- Elongated luxury commodes.
- Name brand kitchen faucets and shower heads.
- Name brand range, dishwasher and microwave.
- Granite kitchen countertops with backsplash.
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, features and finishes.
- Under cabinet kitchen lighting.
- Designer raised 6 panel interior doors.
- Cat 5 pre wired plus RG6 coaxial cable outlets for cable TV and alarm system.
- Exterior coach lights at garage entry
- Recessed can lights and other luxury light fixtures throughout.
- Sliding glass doors.
- Coach style 8′ designer entry door.
- Spacious walk in closets with warp resistant superior shelving.
- Elegant Coach lights at garage doors.
- Choice of several elevations and floor plans.
- Exterior walls finished with stucco and stone or brick accents.
- 9’4” Attractive knockdown first floor ceilings with textured wall finishes.
- Ceramic floor tiles in designated areas.
- Orange peel-finish on all interior walls and dramatic knockdown textured ceilings.
- Sherwin Williams Lexon exterior paint.
- Soil pretreated for termites as well as a $1 million termite bond with Pest Defense system.
- Swimming pool.
- Covered front and rear patios with acrylic decking.
- Paver driveway and lead walkway.
- 10 Year fully bonded limited structural warranty.
- Super Schools.
- Close to Orlando attraction and theme parks
Take a tour of our model home.
Thank you for visiting our model home for NetZero Energy Houses for sale in Orlando.
Please register below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to make Green Home living your reality. Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our http://www.switchitgreenswitchitforward.com/ Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change. Let us show you how we can be Your Green Dream Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
Marius Smook – Lic. Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP (Homes), Cert. Energy Rater.