Thank you for visiting our Green Model Home in Lakeland Florida.
Our services are free and we contribute $500 towards your closing cost when you buy a green home through us.
Please register below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour. We look forward to helping you to make Green Home living your reality.
Our Lakeland model with Florida unique views, is a two story, 3,472 SF, 5 bedroom, 4 bath, luxury home with an attached 3 car garage, and is 3rd party certified to qualify for the Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star 3.1 program and independently verified to meet RESNET energy efficient standards.
This home’s money saving energy and other green features are listed below, together with the “Wow” features.
Energy Efficiency Features. (This is what saves energy costs).
Outer Home Shell – Maintaining indoor temperatures means that your air-conditioner will work 50% – 70% less, which can save you hundreds of dollars in electricity and mechanical maintenance costs every year.
- Superior Attic Insulation – R38 to keep hot attic temperatures out.
- Thermal Windows – High Performance, double insulated, dual pane windows with triple low E to prevent seasonal heat gain and loss.
- Concrete Block Core Filled Insulation – pressure-injected to help prevent air leaks, reduce sound, provide a greater level of insulation and maintain comfort.
- Polycell Foam Caulking – around doors, windows and all other wall penetrations for draught reduction to maintain lower energy bills.
- Radiant Barrier – attached to the underside of the roof framing to reduce solar heat temperatures in the attic by up to 30 degrees.
Electric and Water
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lighting – throughout the home to reduce electric load.
- Energy Star Rated Luxury Appliances – using 15% – 50% less energy than standard appliances.
- High Efficiency Hot Water Heater – rapid recovery and uses less energy than a conventional hot water heater.
- Low Flow Bathroom Fixtures – Shower heads, faucet aerators and toilets that reduce water consumption and sewer costs by as much as 50% without compromising performance.
Heating and Cooling.
- Maintenance Free Continuous Vent Soffits & Off-Ridge Roof Vents – for attic ventilation and cooler air ducts.
- Sealed Air Ducts – prevents the loss of conditioned air to the attic, which improves efficiency.
- Insulated & Graduated Overhead Air Distribution Duct System – properly sealed for more efficient air delivery.
- Programmable Thermostat – to conserve and reduce air conditioning run time and energy use.
- High Efficiency Heat Pump – for better dehumidification, lower running costs and energy savings.
- Puron 410A – an air conditioning refrigerant that helps to protect the environment.
Safety Features. (This is what makes Florida living carefree).
- Off Ridge Vents For Attic Venting – allows attic ventilation while preventing wind lift-off.
- Waterproof Material Layer Below Roof Shingles – for double protection from leaks.
- Mercury Free Programmable Thermostat – protects people and the environment.
- Smoke and Co2 Detectors – with battery backup for guaranteed operation.
- Advanced Roofing Attachment – Engineered truss system and hurricane straps to protect against hurricane winds.
Good Air Quality Features. (This is what helps to keep you healthy).
- Effective Envelope Sealing – Drastically reduces air infiltration resulting in less dust pollen and other pollutants coming in from the outside while providing and maintaining comfort and even lower energy usage.
- Mold Resistant Shower & Tub Walls – no sheet rock or green board allowed in wet areas.
- Improved Air Filtration – MERV 10 level filter to keep mold, viruses and bacteria out of the home.
- Fresh Air Ventilation System – to circulate and condition fresh air and prevent sick air home syndrome from occurring.
- Exhaust Fans in Kitchen and Bathrooms – vented to the outside to prevent mold growth.
- Low Toxic Interior Paints and Finishes - for large surface areas to protect you from harmful VOC off gassing.
- Certified Green Kitchen & Bath Cabinets – sustainably harvested materials, free of formaldehyde toxins.
- Toxin Free Carpets – Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Screens On All Operable Windows – to keep bugs and mosquitoes out.
- Carbon Di Oxide detectors – to protect occupants from deadly toxins.
Eco Features. (This is what makes this home kind to you, and the environment).
- 30-Year Warranted Fungus and Mold Resistant Dimensional Shingle Roofing – reduces cleaning costs.
- Sound Suppressing Construction – reduces noise from the outside.
- Protective Window Technology – Triple Low E to reduce the transmission of damaging UV light that can cause furniture and fabrics to fade.
- Low Flow Faucet Aerators, Shower Heads and Toilets – WaterStar certified to reduce water and sewer bills and protect our resources.
- Sustainable Cabinetry –FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) Environmental certified wood with no added urea-formaldehyde.
- Light-Colored Interior Finishes – for cool Florida living.
- Environmentally Friendly Pest Control System – applied to the framing during construction and then delivered into the walls with the Taexx tube system.
- Flooring – Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Water Efficient Irrigation System – zoned and automated for water savings.
- Casual Indoor-Outdoor Lifestyle – covered lanai with outdoor cooking patio overlooking greenbelt and lake.
- Planned and Landscaped Gated Community – Florida tropical living at its best.
- Community Adjoins Water Conservation Area –opportunities for hiking and bird watching.
- Certification - independently certified energy efficient by the EPA’s Energy Star Program.
- HERS (Home Energy Rating) – independently verified to meet RESNET energy efficient standards.
Additional Features. (This is what makes everyone say “WOW!”).
- Choice of several elevations and floor plans.
- Stucco and raised stucco bands.
- Souring Ceilings and tray ceilings.
- Colonial trim baseboards.
- Ceramic floor tiles in designated areas.
- Name brand bathroom faucets and shower heads.
- Cultured granite bathroom countertops with backsplash.
- Luxury bathroom cabinets, features and finishes.
- Designer vanity light fixtures in bathrooms
- Name brand kitchen faucets and shower heads.
- Name brand range, dishwasher and microwave.
- Granite kitchen countertops with backsplash.
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, features and finishes.
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sinks.
- Under cabinet kitchen lighting.
- Cat 5 pre wired for cable TV and alarm system.
- Exterior coach lights at garage entry
- Designer lighting fixtures.
- Recessed can lights and other luxury light fixtures throughout.
- Sliding glass doors.
- Designer entry door.
- Spacious walk in closets with warp resistant superior shelving.
- Orange peel-finish on all interior walls textured Spanish lace ceilings.
- Superior exterior paint.
- Covered front entrance and rear lanai.
- Brick pavers at entrance and driveway.
- A 2500 SF design center full of additional choices of features and finishes.
- Reduced insurance costs – due to superior, hurricane resistant construction.
- 30 Year fully bonded limited structural warranty.
Take a tour of our model home.
Take a tour of the community, it’s amenities, views and building lots.
Thank you for visiting our model home. Please leave a comment down below and don’t forget to visit our other model homes.
Please register below to request additional information or to schedule an in-person tour. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to make Green Home living your reality. Please note that while all of the above features are available, actual features displayed at our model can differ or change without notice.
Our services are always FREE to Buyers, and we contribute $500 towards closing costs if you buy through us, as well as $250 toward our Switch to Green, Switch it Forward Fund, to help fight poverty and climate change. Let us show you how we can be Your Green Dream Team to help you to Live in a High Performance Green Home, that will Save You Money and help you to Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Earlier, while at the same time, live in a home that is Healthier, More Comfortable, Safer and Kinder To The Earth.
Marius Smook – Lic. Real Estate Eco-Broker, LEED AP (Homes), Cert. Energy Rater.